Council of State Science Supervisors
“The voice and vision of science education for the states”
There are four types of membership:
· State Members: A state member is an employee of the Department of Education of any state or territory of the United States of America, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who has been designated by their chief state school officer as having statewide science education as their primary responsibility.
· Associate Members: An Associate Member is a former state member of the Council who worked directly for a State Education Agency and no longer meets the criteria stated above.
· Affiliate Members: A person interested in the business of the Council, supporting the purposes and goals of the corporations as set forth in the Articles of Incorporation.
For those interested in becoming an Affiliate Member:
· Complete the application.
· Submit a letter of recommendation from an existing State Member of the Council of State Science Supervisors to firstname.lastname@example.org.